At Stanwix School our main aim is to achieve the highest possible standard in every area of the curriculum for each individual pupil.
By using a broad and balanced curriculum we promote the well-rounded spiritual, cultural, mental and physical development that is essential to best prepare them to take full advantage of all the opportunities and experiences children experience throughout life. Our intention is to:
- Create an environment where the children can be happy.
- Deliver a curriculum that ensures continuity and progression, successfully preparing our children for the next phase of their education.
- Foster learning that recognises and promotes equal opportunities in all areas, encouraging children to relate learning experiences to the world around them.
- Develop children’s understanding of, and interest in, their own culture and beliefs and engage them in the ideas and attitudes of other peoples through history, geography and religious education.
- Enrich children’s aesthetic and creative abilities and their practical skills through art, music, drama and technology.
- Build physical skills and confidence through a wide variety of sporting activities that offer personal success for every child.
- Create an environment where everyone can work together to achieve our common goals.
- Offer extra-curricular activities which further widen the skillsets and interests of each pupil.